This cross body x clutch is a wonderfully chic and flexible addition to your accessories arsenal. This little touch of equestrian will elevate your look and its multi-tasking shape will help you tackle the day whether at home or travelling: it can be a cross body by day and a super cute clutch by night. It is also, when carried inside a larger tote, a great ‘escape pod’ to grab your wallet and phone and head inside a store. We are loving the crush of blues and textural mix of this one… as well as how the motif of girth and saddle came together! Subtle but iconic. I can see Jane Birkin rocking this one with her wide leg jeans and peasant blouse.
Paddock CrossBody x Clutch, Turquoise
- A CrossBody and Clutch in one. A must for travel: Hands free by day, demurely tucked by night.
- 11” wide x 6.5” tall
- All Materials from Italy: Turquoise linen, Dark Blue/Crème leathers, checked cotton lining
- Magnetic closure
- Full length open top pocket along back side
- Inside: 1 small zipped pocket
All of the materials are sourced locally to Florence Italy:
- The body fabric of the bag is a textural and heavy weight turquoise linen. High quality linen production – like the turquoise linen of the body fabric – is still confined to a handful of niche producers in Italy, Belgium and Ireland due to the intricacies of weaving flax into linen.
- The ‘saddle flap’ is crafted of deep blue leather flap in ‘lux’ quality produced by one of the top tanneries in the Florence area, producing for all luxury handbags. Indeed, the inherent regulation (and approval processes) of leather production in Italy ensures it remains the source of some of the best quality leather in the world.
- Inspired by an Hermes wallcovering pattern that hangs on our inspiration board, we added a touch of red in the form of a waxed saddle stitch to the crème girth.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|